Gomez and Morticia return from a trip hunting bats and buzzards to find that Grandmama has set up a fortune-telling tent inside The Addams Family Mansion. As Madame Bovary, she tells fortunes for tips. An undercover police officer arrests her. Gomez, Uncle Fester, and Morticia go to court to defend her.
- Grandmama's fortune-telling name is Madame Bovary, though she previously used Madame de Pompadour.
- When Gomez threatens to burn down Grandmama's tent, Morticia compares him to Mamoud Khali Pasha Addams, the firebug of the Bosphorus.
- Gomez and Morticia once concealed a hacksaw in a pie to get Cousin Cringe out of jail.
- Gomez "Loophole" Addams could pay a fine of ten dollars, but chooses to fight on principle.
- Cousin Cringe is referenced in this episode.
- Despite being credited, Lisa Loring and Ken Weatherwax only appear in the opening and closing credits.
- Hal Smith, who plays the Judge, is better known as Otis, the town drunk, on The Andy Griffith Show, and as the voice of Philippe the Horse from Disney's Beauty and the Beast.
Links and References