|Series||The New Addams Family|
|Original Airdate||Jan. 22, 1999|
|Teleplay by||Peggy Nicoll|
|Story by||Alan Kent|
Morticia starts a business as a home decorator. Her first client is horrified by the job she has done, however a reporter for a home decorating magazine calls it "the most exquisite example of post-apocalyptic deconstructionism I've ever seen."
- Thing has his own miniature Trampoline.
- Great-Aunt Shishi and Ophelia are mentioned.
- Bruno growls when Gomez lands next to him.
- Marie Antoinette appears.
Links and References
- Gillian Barber as Mrs. Drysdale
- Dean McKenzie as John Farr
- Monica Gemmer as Jean Evans
- Don House as Moving Man
- Trish Pattenden as Screaming Woman
- Keith Provost as Screaming Man
| Previous episode:|
|Episodes of The New Addams Family|| Next episode:|
Close Encounters of the Addams Kind
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.