The charity bazaar is being run by Arthur J. Henson this year. He doesn't want The Addams Family's help, but they insist on donating items to it. Morticia offers one of Cleopatra's baby strangler plants and Gomez offers his Grandfather Moose Clock (the stuffed hind quarters of Pierre the moose; the tail switches on the half-hour and goes all the way around on the hour). Other donated treasures include: Wednesday's headless Mary Queen of Scots doll, Ivan the Terrible's original flogging table, and Grandmama's shrunken head of her friend Dr. Livingston.
Mr. Henson refuses the Grandfather Moose Clock, so Gomez substitutes Pugsley's Wolf's Head Clock that howls on the hour. This depresses Pugsley so much that he hides up the chimney.
Eventually, Mrs. Atherton demands that Mr. Henson accepts some of the items. Thing's box is accidentally taken by the charity as well. At the auction, Henson almost likes a suit of armor the Family gave until he discovers Uncle Fester is still inside it. Morticia decides they'll have to get Pugsley's clock back to get him out of the chimney. Gomez, Morticia, Fester and Thing all bid to retrieve it, but are outbid by a Mr. Clayton at $1100. They were lucky to get Thing back on the first bid. Nobody bid on Fester in the armor, so he came home. Morticia wonders how they are going cheer Pugsley up, when Lurch turns up with the clock. Mr. Clayton paid Lurch five dollars to take it!
- Cousin Slosh is referenced in this episode, as is Morticia's live vulture and Fester's pet falcon.
- Mr. Henson tries to touch Cousin Farouk, but Gomez startles him out of it.
- When Thing bids $500 at the auction, he is a left hand instead of his usual right.
- Despite Blossom Rock being credited, she only appears in the opening and closing credits.
- This episode was remade for The New Addams Family episode with the same name.