|Series||The New Addams Family|
|Original Airdate||June 25, 1999|
|Written by||Dan Kopelman|
Gomez thinks Lurch is being overworked, so he and Uncle Fester build a robot butler to help him. Lurch worries that he is being replaced. Meanwhile, after being struck by lightning, Fester picks up radio signals in his head, but thinks he's reading minds. He misinterprets one signal and prematurely detonates Gomez' Trainwreck. Another leads him to believe Morticia is pregnant. After several of his attempts to destroy the robot fail, Lurch is ready to resign.
- Simon stands for Synthetic Intelligence Menial Operative Nitroglycerine (Fester added the last letter).
- While reading from a name of potential baby names, Fester says "Anthrax... Boobola... Charles.... Charles Addams? Who'd ever name their kid that?"
- Brody Smith is only heard once, shouting Wednesday from off screen. His character Pugsley makes no on screen appearance.
- Deadly Nightshade Berry Jam
- Hot Apple Spider
Links and References
- Demetri Goritsas as Simon
- Henry O. Watson as Delivery Man
Granny, the Happy Medium
|Episodes of The New Addams Family||Next episode:|
Addams Family Feud