John Treleaven is an English actor.
He has appeared in films and television programs such as:
- Aftershock: Earthquake in New York (1999 TV Mini-Series) as City Official #5
- Da Vinci's Inquest (TV Series)
- The Outer Limits (TV Series) in the 2001 episode "Replica"
- Stealing Sinatra (2003) as an FBI agent
- Stargate SG-1 (TV Series) in the 2006 episode "Collateral Damage" as Colonel Davidson
- White Noise 2: The Light (2007) as George Sutter
- Psych (TV Series) in the 2007 episode "Forget Me Not" as Cop Buddy
- Smallville (TV Series) in the 2009 episode "Kandor" as Council Member #3
- Fringe (TV Series) in the 2011 episode "Immortality" as the Lone Traveler
- Supernatural (TV Series) in the 2011 episode "How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters"
- Fargo (TV Series) in the 2014 episode "The Six Ungraspables" as the doctor
- Hell on Wheels (TV Series) in the 2016 episode "Done" as the priest
- Home Before Dark (TV Series) as the Judge
- Let Him Go (2020) as the Justice of the Peace