Uncle Fester is feeling unloved and unneeded so he places an ad in the lonely hearts column. When a door-to-door saleslady comes knocking, he thinks she's answering his ad, but he's not sure she's his type. Her smooth and mildly seductive sales pitch, with a ninety-day plan to make over Fester, is mistaken for callousness. When she discovers the mistake, she flees, never to return.
- When the saleslady asks what type of powder her mother uses, Wednesday says she uses baking powder.
- Bruno, Cleopatra, and Marie Antoinette are seen in this episode, and Aristotle is mentioned.
- Cousin Eustace, Grandpa Squid, and Aunt Vendetta are mentioned.
- Also Miss Carver gets an eyeful of Cousin Farouk.
- The scene of Pugsley getting money from his "piggy bank" is reused in "Morticia Joins the Ladies League".
- Despite Blossom Rock being credited, she only appears in the opening and the credits.
- After Gomez takes the picture, the black smudges on his and Morticia's faces change between shots.
- When Gomez and Morticia talk in the conservatory, the sash on Gomez's robe is knotted toward his left. When they go into the living room to talk to Wednesday, it is centered.
Links and References